Location：Faculty&Staff > Faculty
Room 2814, Yifu Tech. & Sci. Building
School of Materials Science and Engineering
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P. R. China, 100084
2002.09-2007.06 Stanford University MSE Ph. D.
2002.09-2006.01 Stanford University EE M. S.
1998.09-2002.07 Tsinghua University MSE B. E.
2010.12-present Tsinghua University Materials Science & Engineering Associate Professor
2009.03-2010.12 Tsinghua University Materials Science & Engineering Assistant Professor
2007.04-2009.02 Applied Materials Inc. Gap-fill Process Engineer
Part-time Academic Job
Member of IEEE CPMT and IEEE Magnetics
Our group is investigating new electronic materials and devices, including photovoltaic materials, thermoelectric materials and devices, magnetic nanomaterials, thermal interface materials.
Tsinghua National Laboratory for Information Science and Technology（TNList）Cross-discipline Foundation, 2012-2013
Young Scientists Fund of the National Natural Science Foundation of China National, 2012-2014.
Science &Technology Major Project, 2009-2012
“Tsinghua-Daikin” International Collaboration Project, 2009-2015
Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program, 2010-2012
Project from State Key Laboratory of New Ceramic and Fine Processing, 2010-2011
Tsinghua Excellent Young Faculty Fund
Current group members:
Master student: Siyang Li, Yuxiong Lei, Guoshuai Yang, Ruobing Jiao, Jiachu Jiang, Funing Zeng
SRT undergraduate: Weijian Li, Chenjin Liu, Yajie Huang
D. Lee*, L. Li and S. X. Wang, “Embedded Inductors”, Materials for Advanced Packaging, Daniel Lu and CP Wong, Eds., Berlin, Germany: Springer, 459-480, 2009.
1. W. Li, T. Wu, R. Jiao, B.-P. Zhang, S. Li, Y. Zhou, L. Li*, Effects of silver nanoparticles on the firing behavior of silver paste on crystalline silicon solar cells, Colloids and Surfaces A, vol. 466, 132-137, 2015.
2. D. Yang, J. Cai, Q. Wang, J. Li, Y. Hu and L. Li*, IMC growth and shear strength of Sn–Ag–Cu/Co–P ball grid array solder joints under thermal cycling, J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, DOI 10.1007/s10854-014-2489-7 .
3. Y. Lei, C. Zhen and L. Li*, Microwave properties of ferromagnetic nanowire arrays patterned with periodic and quasi-periodic structures, Journal of Applied Physics, accepted.
4. Y. Zhou, Q. Tan, J. Zhu, S. Li, C. Liu, Y. Lei and L. Li*, Thermoelectric properties of amorphous Zr？Ni？Sn thin films deposited by magnetron sputtering, Journal of Electronic Materials, accepted.
1. Y. Zhou, L. Li*, Q. Tan and J.-F. Li, Thermoelectric properties of Pb-doped bismuth telluride thin films deposited by magnetron sputtering, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 590, 362-367, 2014.
2. Y. Zhou, D. Yang, L. Li*, F. Li and J.-F. Li, Fast Seebeck coefficient measurement based on dynamic method, Review of Scientific Instrument, vol. 85, 054904, 2014.
3. R. Zhang, J. Cai, Q. Wang, J. Li, Y. Hu, H. Du and L. Li*, Thermal Resistance Analysis of Sn-Bi Solder Paste Used as Thermal Interface Material for Power Electronics Applications, Journal of Electronic Packaging, vol. 136, 011012, 2014.
4. D. Yang, G. Yang, J. Cai, Q. Wang, Y. Hu, J. Li, and L. Li*, Reliability of Sn–Pb solder joints with Cu and Co–P surface finishes under thermal cycling, 2014 15th International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology, 239-243, Aug., 2014.
5. Y. Wang, R. Zhang, J. Li, L. Li, and S. Lin*, First-principles study on transition metal-doped anatase TiO2, Nano research letters, vol. 9, 46, 2014.
1. N. Lu, D. Yang and L. Li*, Interfacial reaction between Sn-Ag-Cu solder and Co-P films with various microstructures, Acta Materialia, vol. 61, no. 12, 4581-4590, July, 2013.
2. Y. Yang, L. Li* and W. Li, Plasmon absorption of Au-in-CoAl2O4 linear nanopeapod chains, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 117, no. 27, 14142–14148, 2013.
3. D. Yang, N. Lu and L. Li*, Wettability of Sn-Bi and Sn-Ag-Cu Lead-Free Solder Pastes on Electroplated Co-P Films, 63rd IEEE Electronic Components and Technology Conference, May, 1686-1691, 2013.
1. H. Yu, L. Li*, T. Kido, G. Xi, G. Xu and F. Guo, Thermal and insulating properties of epoxy/aluminum nitride composites used for thermal interface material, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 124, no. 1, 669-677, April 2012.
2. H. Yu, L. Li*, Y. Zhang, Silver-nanoparticle based thermal interface materials with ultra-low thermal resistance for power electronics applications, Scripta Materialia, vol. 66, no. 1, 931-934, 2012.
3. N. Lu, J, Cai and L. Li*, Dependence of interfacial adhesion of Co-P film on its microstructure, Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 206, 4822-4827, 2012.
4. Y. Li and L. Li*, Synthesis and magnetic anisotropy analysis of Co/Au multilayered nanowires, IEEE. Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 48, no.11, 3925-3928, 2012.
5. Y. Li, L. Li* and J. Cai, Dual-band noise suppressors based on Co/Au multilayered magnetic nanowires, IEEE. Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 48, no.11, 4398-4401, 2012.
6. D. Li, L. Li*, D.-W. Liu and J.-F. Li, Temperature dependence of the Raman spectra of Bi2Te3 and Bi0.5Sb1.5Te3 thermoelectric films, Physica Status Solidi Rapid Research Letters, vol. 6, no. 6, 268-270, 2012.
7. G. Zhou and L. Li*, Phonon thermal conductivity of GaN nanotubes, Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 112, 014317, 2012.
8. H. Yu, R. Zhang, L. Li*, X. Mao, H. Du, Silver-based Thermal Interface Materials with Low Thermal Resistance, 2012 International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology and High Density Packaging, 410-413, Aug., 2012.
9. Z. Chen, Y. Li and L. Li*, Integrated microwave noise suppressor fabricated on magnetic/dielectric composite ceramic substrate, IMAPS/Acers 8th International CICMT conference and Exhibition (2012), April 16-19, 2012, Erfurt, Germany, 000208-000215.
1. N. Lu, Y. Li, J. Cai and L. Li*, Synthesis and characterization of ultrasonic-assisted electroplated Co-P films with amorphous and nanocrystalline structures, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 47, no. 10, 3799-3802, Oct., 2011.
2. H. Yu, L. Li* and L. Qi, Viscosity and thermal conductivity of alumina microball/epoxy composites, 2011 International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology and High Density Packaging, 387-390, Aug., 2011.
3. Y. Zhang, H. Yu and L. Li*, Synthesis and low-temperature sintering of tin-doped silver nanoparticles, 2011 International Symposium on Advanced Packaging Materials, 209-212, Oct., 2011.
4. Y. Li, Z. Chen, L. Li* and J. Cai, 20 gigahertz noise suppressor based on ferromagnetic nanowire arrays, 2011 International Symposium on Advanced Packaging Materials, 94-98, Oct., 2011.
1. D.-W Liu, J.-F. Li*, C. Chen, B.-P. Zhang and L. Li, Fabrication and evaluation of microscale thermoelectric modules of Bi2Te3-based alloys, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 20, no. 12, 125031-1-6, Nov., 2010.
2. B. Wang and L. Li*, Numerical simulation on the noise suppression effect of nanogranular magnetic film CoFeHfO on PCB transmission lines, 2010 International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology and High Density Packaging, 582-586, Aug., 2010.
3. Y. Li, L. Li* and J. Cai, Multi-pulse electrodeposition of soft magnetic thin film Co-P for embedded inductor application, 2010 International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology and High Density Packaging, 220-224, Aug., 2010.
4. H. Yu, L. Li*, T. Kido and G. Xi, Dielectric composite material with enhanced thermal conductivity used for electronic packaging, 2010 International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology and High Density Packaging, 258-262, Aug., 2010.
1. L. Li*, D. W. Lee, K. Hwang, Y. Min, T, Hizume, M. Tanaka, M. Mao, T. Schnieder, R. Bubber and S. X, Wang, Small-resistance and high-quality-factor magnetic integrated inductors on PCB, IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging, vol. 32, no. 4, 780-787, Nov., 2009.
2. L. Li*, D. W. Lee, K. Hwang, Y. Min and S. X. Wang, On-package magnetic materials for embedded inductor applications, 2009 International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology and High Density Packaging, 471-474, Aug., 2009. (Best paper award)
1. L. Li*, D. W. Lee, M. Mao, T. Schnieder, R. Bubber, K. Hwang, Y. Min, and S. X. Wang, High-frequency responses of granular CoFeHfO and amorphous CoZrTa magnetic materials, Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 101, no. 12, 123912-1-4, June, 2007. (SCI=2.2) 11
2. L. Li*, D. W. Lee, S. X. Wang, K. Hwang, Y. Min, M. Mao, T. Schnieder and R. Bubber, Tensor nature of permeability and its effects in inductive magnetic devices, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 43, no. 6, 2373-2375, June, 2007.
L. Li*, S. X. Wang, K. Hwang, Y. Min, M. Mao, T. Schnieder and R. Bubber, Package-compatibility and substrate dependence of granular soft magnetic material CoFeHfO developed by reactive sputtering, Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 99, no. 8, 08M301-1-3, April, 2006.
L. Li*, A. M. Crawford, S. X. Wang, A. F, Marshall, M. Mao, T. Schnieder and R. Bubber, Soft magnetic granular material Co-Fe-Hf-O for micromagnetic device applications, Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 97, no. 10, 10F907-1-3, May, 2005.
L. Li, Y. An* and C. Ying, Experimental parameters and the stability of sonoluminescing bubbles, Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 18, no.11, 1523-1526, Nov., 2001.
Copyright © 2020 School of Materials Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University All Rights Reserved.