Location：Faculty&Staff > Faculty
Ph.D. Tsinghua University, Beijing 1995
M.S. Tianjin University, Tianjin 1989
B.S. Tsinghua University, Beijing 1986
Professor Tsinghua University, Beijing 2003-now
Associate Professor Tsinghua University, Beijing 1998-2002
Postdoc Researcher Southeast University, Nanjing 1996-1998
Lecturer Tianjin University, Tianjin 1989-1992
Fabrication and properties of CuInGaSe2 (CIGS) thin film solar cells
Fabrication and properties of Cu2ZnSnS4 (CZTS) thin film solar cells
Fabrication and properties of metal oxide TFT
Functional thin films
Sintering of functional ceramic materials
1. Liu Jiang, Zhuang Da-Ming, Cao Ming-Jie, et al. Preparation and Characterization of Cu(In,Ga)Se2 Thin Films by Selenization of Cu0.8Ga0.2 and In2Se3 Precursor Films. International Journal of Photoenergy, 2012:149210.
2. Liu Jiang, Zhuang Da-Ming, Luan He-Xin, et al. Study of Cu–In–Ga precursor for Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin film prepared by the two-stage process. Journal of Materials Research, 2012,27(20):2639-2643.
3. Liu Jiang, Zhuang Da Ming, Luan He Xin, et al. Fabrication of Cu(In,Ga)Se2 Thin Films with Various Cu Content: Proceedings of the 27th EU PVSEC, Frankfurt, 2012[C]
4. Zhang Ning; Zhuang Da-Ming; Zhang Gong An investigation on preparation of CIGS targets by sintering process; Materials Science & Engineering: B, V166, n 1,2010, p 34-40
5. Jia Y., Li P. X., Wei J. Q., Cao A. Y., Wang K. L., Li C. L., Zhuang D. M., Zhu H. W., Wu D. H. Carbon nanotube films by filtration for nanotube-silicon heterojunction solar cells[J]. MATERIALS RESEARCH BULLETIN, 2010, 45(10): 1401-1405.0025-5408
6. Zhu Li-na; Wang Cheng-biao; Wang Hai-dou; Xu Bin-shi; Zhuang Da-ming; Liu Jia-jun; Li Guo-lu. Tribological properties of WS2 composite film prepared by a two-step method. Vacuum, v 85, n 1, p 16-21, 23 July 2010
7. Zhang, Ning; Zhuang, Da-Ming; Liu, Jia-Jun. Tribological behaviors of steel surfaces treated withion sulphurization duplex processes. Surface and Coatings Technology, v 203, n 20-21, p 3173-3177, July 15, 2009.
8. Li-na Zhu; Guo-lu Li; Da-ming Zhuang; Jia-jun Liu. Microstructures and nano mechanical properties of the metal tungsten film. Current Applied Physics, 2009 , v 9, n 2, p 510-14
9. Ning Zhang; Da-Ming Zhuang; Jia-Jun Liu, Tribological behaviors of steel surfaces treated with ion sulphurization, Surface & Coatings Technology, v 203(2009), n 20-21, p 3173-7
10. Jia Y., Wei J. Q., Wang K. L., Cao A. Y., Shu Q. K., Gui X. C., Zhu Y. Q., Zhuang D. M., Zhang G., Ma B. B., Wang L. D., Liu W. J., Wang Z. C., Luo J. B., Wu D. Nanotube-Silicon Heterojunction Solar Cells[J]. ADVANCED MATERIALS, 2008, 20(23): 4594-4598
11. Jinquan Wei, Yi Jia; Qinke Shu; Zhiyi Gu; Kunlin Wang; Daming Zhuang; Zhicheng Wang; Jianbin Luo; Anyuan Cao; Dehai Wu, Double-walled carbon nanotube solar cells, Nano Letters, 2007,v 7, n 8, p 2317-21
12. Hai-dou Wang; Bin-shi Xu; Jia-jun Liu; Da-ming Zhuang, Molybdenum disulfide coating deposited by hybrid treatment and its friction-reduction performance, Surface & Coatings Technology,2007, v 201, n 15, p 6719-22.
13. Hai-dou Wang; Bin-shi Xu; Jia-jun Liu; Da-ming Zhuang; Shi-cheng Wei; Guo Jin, The iron sulfide coatings prepared by plasma spraying and their friction-reduction performance, Surface & Coatings Technology, 2007,v 201, n 9-11, p 5286-9
14. Hai-dou Wang; Bin-shi Xu; Jia-jun Liu; Da-ming Zhuang; The friction-reduction model of the iron sulfide film prepared by plasma source ion sulfuration, Surface & Coatings Technology,2007, v 201, n 9-11, p 5236-9
15. Jin-Peng Fan; Da-Ming Zhuang; Da-Qing Zhao; Min-Sheng Wu; Fei Wei; Zhuang-Jun Fan Toughening and reinforcing alumina matrix composite with single-wall carbon nanotubes, Applied Physics Letters, 2006, v 89, n 12, p 121910-1-3
16. Zhao Ming; Zhuang Daming; Zhang Gong; Fang Ling; Wu Minsheng. A study on the preparation of TiO2-xNx films by reactive deposition and their absorption properties in visible region. Materials Science Forum, v 475-479, pt.2, p 1223-6, 2005
17. Chao Wang; Ling Fang; Gong Zhang; Da-Ming Zhuang; Min-Sheng Wu. I-V characteristics of tantalum oxide film and the effect of defects on its electrical properties. Thin Solid Films, 2004,v 458, n 1-2, p 246-50
18. En-Gang Fu; Da-Ming Zhuang; Gong Zhang; Wei-Fang Yang; Ming Zhao. Substrate temperature dependence of the properties of ZAO thin films deposited by magnetron sputtering. Applied Surface Science, 2003, v 217, n 1-4, p 88-94
Copyright © 2020 School of Materials Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University All Rights Reserved.